Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

RSS Subscribe

Thursday 21 April 2011

Dream Out Loud-Imagine Festival

Holidays are here and the kids couldn't have come at a better time...This weekend, (actually starting from tomorrow), the biggest event in E-town will be going down at Makuti Grounds. The event has been organized by EYAA (Embu Youth Aids Advocates) and it's called the Imagine Festival. It' an event of its kind and it tries to engage the youth in positive living.
Tomorrow is when the event is officially starting but the main event will be on Saturday, 23rd April and it will feature some of the biggest and best artistes we have in Kenya. Am talking about Daddy Owen, Mejja, Dj. Mo, Dj. Sadiq, MC Alemba, Blessed Sam, C-Jay etc... The one thing I'm liking this event is that they'll be having my favorite Dj combination, Mo and Sadiq; these two guys kill it when on the ones and twos..... I myself and my pals will heading down there and I hope to see you there


Victor Muto

No comments:

Post a Comment